Are you thinking of buying a foreclosed home in Hampton Roads Virginia ? Freddie Mac is offering a Closing Cost incentive of up to 3.5% of your purchase price for all Purchase Offers received between October 23, 2008 – January 31, 2009, that close by March 14, 2009.
Homebuyers: Now, no matter where you looking to buy a home in Hampton Roads VA, owning your own home may be more affordable than you think! If you are currently renting or wanting to move up, Mr Williamsburg would like to help you on your way to homeownership. By teaming up with Freddie Mac Mr Williamsburg can help you receive up to 3.5%* of your purchase price in closing costs for any offer presented on HomeSteps homes between October 23, 2008 – January 31, 2009 that closes by March 14, 2009
To qualify for this great money-saving offer, just ask Mr Williamsburg to show you the available HomeSteps homes in your area and to include this closing cost offer at the time of your initial offer on a HomeSteps/ Freddie Mac owned home. Then, upon qualified closing, you will receive your closing cost incentive.
No coupon required!
Saving up to 3.5%* at closing adds up! Just think, you could use your closing cost savings to purchase new carpet, new furniture – you name it!
*As an example of your savings, if the purchase price of your home is $300,000, HomeSteps will pay up to $10,500 of your closing costs. This savings is money that you can use for moving expenses or new furnishings. (Please note HomeSteps will only pay up to 3.5% of your purchase price in closing costs, not to exceed the total closing costs.
Promotion is valid only on HomeSteps (Freddie Mac-owned) properties.
Terms and Conditions:
In order to redeem an Ask an Agent buyer’s closing cost offer or Selling Agent bonus, homebuyers/agents must purchase/sell a HomeSteps home between October 23, 2008 – January 31, 2009; sale must close by March 14, 2009.
- Only HomeSteps (Freddie Mac-owned) properties are eligible.
- This offer valid in the United States (including PR, VI and GU).
- All offers submitted on or after October 23, 2008, and on or before January 31, 2009, are eligible.
- Buyers Closing Cost offer must be mentioned to the HomeSteps Listing Agent at the time of initial offer on a HomeSteps home.
- All sales must close escrow on or before March 14, 2009, to be eligible for Ask an Agent offers.
- *Ask an Agent closing cost offer is valid only on owner-occupied, financed homes; a limit of 1% closing cost offer on owner-occupied, cash sales.
- Closing cost offer may not exceed actual closing costs.
- Investor sales are not eligible for buyer’s closing cost offer.
- Ask an Agent offers are not valid on Auction or Sealed Bid properties.
- Ask an Agent offers are not transferable and may not be combined with any other offer.
- Seller reserves right to remove homes from “Ask an Agent” promotion or end promotion at any time.
If you are thinking of buying a foreclosure, short sale, REO or bank owned property or home in Williamsburg, New Kent, Gloucester, Yorktown, York, Newport News, Hampton, Isle of Wight, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Va Beach, Norfolk or any other areas of Hampton Roads email or call John Womeldorf John@MrWilliamsburg.com 757 254 8136 for an up to date list of all properties currently on the market.
Filed under: Foreclosure, Foreclosures, hampton roads | Tagged: a foreclosure, chesapeake, gloucester, hampton, hampton roads foreclosures, isle of wight, new kent, newport news, Norfolk or any other areas of Hampton Roads, REO or bank owned property or home in Williamsburg, short sale, suffolk, va beach, York, yorktown | Leave a Comment »