Performing Friday July 18th 630pm – 10pm at The Lake Matoaka Amphitheatre located on the beautiful campus of William & Mary in Historic Williamsburg, VA.
(Gate opens at 6:30 PM)
Adults $6 – Kids 12 & Under Free
Check out their sound on Myspace : http://www.myspace.com/butterva
Fresh from their opening performance for American Idol ” Bo Bice”
This high-energy Tidewater band plays in clubs and restaurants throughout Hampton Roads and Virginia Beach showing a flair for progressive rock and ’70s beats. They will definitely get you on your feet, and don’t miss their alter ego, Bootylicious, stylin’ in platform shoes and gorgeous bellbottoms for the second part of the show. This is a great concert for Adults and kids alike as well as a great venue for music lovers in Williamsburg VA
From I-64 traveling East (from Richmond)
Take Exit 234, Route 199, and turn right at the top of the exit. After about 8 miles, turn left onto Jamestown Rd. After about 2 miles, you will pass Lake Matoaka on your left, then turn left onto Ukrop’s Way. Park in the parking deck on your left (free) and use the walkway through the woods to the amphitheatrecond part of the show.
- All concerts will go on rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased for any concerts.
- Pets are NOT allowed to be brought to the Lake Matoaka Amphitheatre.
- Food and drinks (beer, wine, soda, and water) will be available for purchase. You may bring your own food, but NOT your own drinks. Alcoholic beverages will be confiscated at the gate. If you bring your own food, please use the smallest cool container possible (no large coolers). It is too time-consuming for our staff to search large coolers in order to prevent alcohol from being brought in to the amphitheatre.
- The kids’ activity area will include activities such as face painting, a balloon artist, etc. These activities are weather dependent and may vary on different concert evenings.
- Please support our sponsors. They allow us to keep the ticket price low.
- Tickets may be purchased online or at the gate.
Also appearing in a free concert opening for Carbon Leaf in Va Beach at Neptune Park on Thursday July 17th at 7pm at 31st street at the Oceanfront
|CARBON LEAF with special guest BUTTER, July 17th at 7pm
More information here : http://www.31ocean.com/Virginia-Beach-31-Ocean-Neptunes-Park/NeptunesPark.aspx
Check out Carbon Leaf’s sound here on myspace. You will be suprised how many of their songs you know.
| Carbon Leaf’s alternative rock/folk sound blasted into the national spotlight in 2005 with their major label debut, Indian Summer. While keeping busy on major national tours (Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows, John Mayer, etc.) and headlining their own, these Virginia-based artists have shifted into the national spotlight with their infectious groves and unmistakable vocal quality.
For further information about real estate , homes, communities or building lots in Williamsburg, James City, New Kent or York County Virginia contact:
John Womeldorf/ REALTOR
Liz Moore & Associates 757 254 8136
Williamsburg Real Estate Resource. Search for Homes & Land for sale in Williamsburg Virginia & surrounding areas click here :CLICK HERE WILLIAMSBURG VA MLS HOME SEARCH
My other area Real Estate and Information Blogs for Hampton Roads/ Tidewater/ Williamsburg Virignia and surrounding areas
Filed under: Arts in Williamsburg Va, Entertainment, Recreation | Tagged: concerts, entertainment, williamsbugr events, williamsburg va real estate agent, williamsburg virignia real estate | Leave a Comment »