Colonial Williamsburg offers Virginia residents an opportunity for considerable savings — pay for one day and get the rest of the year free.
Back by popular demand, the Salute to Virginia promotion encourages the purchase of a Colonial Williamsburg pass for the price of a single day admission — a 30 percent savings. The offer is valid from March 21 through May 31. 20144
The James Anderson Armoury complex reconstruction is complete, including the new Tinsmith Shop. The museums are opening new exhibitions, plus families will enjoy playing the newest version of our popular alternative reality game, ‘RevQuest: The Old Enemy.’”
The Salute to Virginia offer is designed to appeal to Virginians who love history and want to experience Colonial Williamsburg season by season. This Colonial Williamsburg pass encourages guests to see and experience the variety of programming, special events, annual celebrations and the classic beauty of the restored capital city of 18th-century Virginia.
Highlights for 2014 include:
• Daily presentations of Revolutionary City, the award-winning interactive outdoor street-theater presentation
• The newest alternate reality game — "RevQuest: The Old Enemy," available through Nov. 30.
• A groundbreaking new exhibition in the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg, “A Rich and Varied Culture: The Material World of the Early South”
• Entertaining and engaging evening programs
• Signature events such as Independence Day and Grand Illumination.
The Salute to Virginia Pass includes the following benefits:
• Unlimited admission to the Revolutionary City and its 35 exhibition sites and 19 Historic Trades shops
• Access to Colonial Williamsburg’s world-class museums
• Complimentary shuttle bus service
• Free special walking tours (reservations required)
• 25 percent discount on most other tours and evening programs
• Seasonal discounts on admission tickets for family and friends
• Advance information about coming attractions and new events.
Salute to Virginia Passes are valid through the end of the calendar year. For more information or to purchase Salute to Virginia Passes, visit www.colonialwilliamsburg.com/salute or telephone (855) 296-6627. Admission ticket income supports the mission of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Filed under: colonial williamsburg |